April 2021 - Kickstarter campaign launch
- The crowdfunding campaign will be active for 28 days
- Getting funding for converting the free time project to full time project.
June 2021 - First public alpha release
- The alpha release will be available as a reward of Kickstarter campaign.
- It won't be feature complete, but it could compile some projects in the wild along the samples shipped.
November 2021 - First public beta release
- The beta release will be available as a reward of Kickstarter campaign.
- It will be feature complete (or nearly feature complete). With this release a intensive test phase will begin.
February 2022 - RAD Basic 1.0 release
- The final release will be public available.
- It will be available early for kickstarter backers.